Covid 19 Lockdown Update at Winesale
- All orders made through our website, via email or over the phone will be fulfilled as normal.
- Orders recieved by 1pm on week days will be dispatched from our warehouse the same day.
- There are delivery delays in Auckland and Waikato due to Level 3 Lockdown (see below for details).
- There are severe rural delivery delays in Auckland, Whangerei and Wakato (see below for details). If you live in one of these rural delivery areas you are advised to (if you can) use a friends non-rural address to ship your goods to.
- Our Petone store is open for regular retail sales as well as contactless Click and Collect.
The current delays in the Aramex network are being experienced by all NZ courier companies.
Aramex Service Update Monday 29th of November:
The Auckland region is currently experiencing delays of up to 5 working days on most parcels, however there are some suburbs that are experiencing delays longer than 5 working days. Those suburbs are:
Ponsonby, Freemans Bay, Mount Roskill, One Tree Hill, Greenlane, Herne Bay, Orakei, St Heliers, Mission Bay, Kohimarama, Glenn Innes, Glendene, Henderson, Massey, Ranui, Te Atatu South, Te Atatu Peninsula, Howick, Buckland Beach, Flat Bush, Mangere East, Manurewa, Papakura, Takanini
Hobsonville, Hobsonville Point, Greenhithe, Glenfield, Devonport, Torbay, Whangapararoa, Dairy Flat
- If you have freight to a rural address in the Auckland region, please see our rural update below.
- Our Waikato teams are currently operating under Alert Level 2 restrictions, and are experiencing delays of up to one working day.
- If you have freight to a rural address in the Waikato region, please see our rural update below.
Rest of New Zealand
- The rest of the Aramex network is currently experiencing delivery delays of up to 1 working day.
- For regions in Alert Level 2 please do not send parcels to businesses in Auckland or Waikato that are currently closed at Alert Level 3, we do not have the facilities to store this undeliverable freight. Click here for more information on how we will handle any freight that is currently in our network that we cannot deliver to due to businesses being closed under Alert Level 3.
Rural Freight - Update
Our Rural Delivery service providers have advised that they are limiting the pick up of rural freight from our premises to 80%. This is causing delays for all rural freight, especially in Auckland, Whangarei and Waikato.
Currently, Waikato are experiencing up to 10 days delay for rural delivery, the Auckland and Whangarei regions are experiencing up to 5 days delay and the rest of New Zealand is experiencing 2-3 days delay for deliveries.
We recommend that where possible, customers do not send rural items into the Auckland, Whangarei or Waikato regions. If you live in these rural locations and are ordering items for delivery we recommend, if possible, that you use an urban delivery address or hold off requesting items until advised to limit any additional delivery delays.
We also recommend that customers do not send any perishable items to rural delivery addresses at this time due to the extended rural delivery delays currently being experienced.
If you have any parcel queries please use our track and trace function or submit an online enquiry if your parcel has been delayed for more than 5 days.
Please see our Covid-19 FAQ’s for further information.