What we are doing during the lockdown
We are continuing to fufill online orders during the lock-down
We are currently experiencing order processing delays of between 2 and 3 days. Please be patient with us as we are working as fast as we can. Currently priority is given to the shipping of straight cases (12 wines of the same). Due to the low staff input required these can usually be shipped same day.
Late Wednesday the Government threw us a lifeline which we are very grateful for. They made it clear on the Covid 19 Government Website that "online sales and contactless delivery of alcohol" is considered an essential service during the lockdown period.
Needless to say we are very happy with this clarification and will work to continue to service your needs through this period.
Here's what you need to know:
- We are taking every precaution to minimise contact between our staff. All our staff will be working from home except for those staff needed to pack your order. Our warehouse will have only 1 or 2 staff working each shift and full social distancing protocols will be followed between staff.
- Our delivery partner, Aramex, is continuing to pick up from us daily and will be delivering nationwide as usual.
- Our Petone store will remain closed during the lockdown.
- Due to previous advice that we were to close, our stock levels are currently low. However all our suppliers are operating and we will begin the process of replenishing our stocks from today.
- We will be looking to widen our assortment of products to carry more popular lines of spirits and beers as well as the usual assortment of great wine you are used to.
- The Government has imposed a restriction of 3 bottles of spirits per order. There is no limit imposed on wine.
We Really Want You To Support Small Businesses Through the Lockdown
Please let your friends and family know we are operating during this period.
There are many small online food and beverage companies whose future depend on the sales they make over the next four weeks.
If you know of other online food and beverage companies who are doing great things and need some support, please send us an email and we will promote them through our email.
We want as many small businesses to be around in four weeks time as were around four weeks ago.
Thank you again for you support.