Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Winesale.co.nz’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25 Toop Street, Seaview, Lower Huitt 5010. Our ABN is 99 451 262. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site. Some information might also be recorded or tracked using Cookies (see below) for helping us improve our Customer Services Experience for you.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology where applicable.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Remember you on the computer you login, allowing you to access some of our website functionality easier and quicker in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services might not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders with cookies disabled.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell or trade to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Situations where we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Winesale.co.nz or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
We do not include or link to third party products or services on our website.
Credit Card Payments
We may take advantage of the following Google Analytics features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
We make use of Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
We make use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting using Google's 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
Facebook provided us with certain features and tools (e.g., pixels, SDKs and APIs) that we could add to our website to allow us to send data about actions that people take on our website (“Event Data”) to Facebook to track conversions (“Conversion Tracking”), to create custom audiences of people who have visited our website (“Custom Audiences from your Website”). You can read more about Facebook's Terms For Conversion Tracking, Custom Audiences From Your Website, and Custom Audiences From Your Mobile App here.
We may use Twitter’s conversion tracking and tailored audiences products. We and third parties collect user data through their application for purposes of conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests. We do not select targeting criteria that could reveal sensitive information about users and don’t subject users to advertising that isn't relevant to our brand. Users can opt out of interest-based advertising through ‘Do Not Track’ functionality in your web browser or through such other methods that Twitter may specify here.
How can I change the personal information stored about me?
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
- By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals. We do not plant or track Winesale.co.nz cookies when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
CAN SPAM Act (US) and the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 (NZ)
The CAN-SPAM Act (US) (CANSPAM) and the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act NZ 2007 (NZ) (UEM) are laws which sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- We may use email addresses to create a custom audience in Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/customaudiences/app/tos/
To be in accordance with CANSPAM and UEM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the top or bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us or:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. and we will promptly remove you from ALL marketing correspondence. Once unsubscribed, you will only receive order confirmation emails or order delivery updates if you place an order, or if you have recently placed an order.
Corporate Direct Wine 2008 Ltd
Trading as: Winesale.co.nz
2 Udy Street
Petone, Lower Hutt 5012