Delivery Delay Updates
Update on Courier Network Delivery Delays
- There are delivery delays throughout NZ due to the overhanging effects of the lockdown as well as a massive Ecommerce surge. See below for up-to-date details.
- There are severe rural delivery delays in Auckland and the Waikato (see below for details). If you live in one of these rural delivery areas you are advised to (if you can) use a friend's non-rural address to ship your goods to.
- Orders recieved by 1pm on week days, through our website or over the phone, will be dispatched from our warehouse the same day.
- Our Petone store is open for regular retail sales as well as contactless Click and Collect.
Aramex is our courier partner. Severe delays are being experienced by all NZ courier companies.
Aramex Service Update Fridasy 24th of December:
Please be advised that our fantastic team of couriers and staff across the country are doing everything they can to get your parcels delivered before Christmas. Please note some service disruptions below;
Offshore Call Centre
Our offshore call centre based in the Philippines has been impacted by Typhoon Rai and is currently not servicing any of our customer calls. We have increased our capacity in our New Zealand call centre but are experiencing overloading at times. Click here to lodge an enquiry if you cannot get through to our New Zealand call centre in a timely fashion
Parcel delivery delays
Due to an increase in parcel volumes and Covid-19 restrictions we are experiencing delays Nationwide of up to 1 working day, with the exception of the following regions.
In the Auckland & North Shore region there are delays of 3- 5 working days.
Some freight could be older than the days indicated, and this will be due to the following reasons;
- Some parcels were held due to businesses being closed under the COVID restrictions.
- Some residential parcels may have got caught up in the business held freight by mistake and these are now being delivered.
- Large/bulky items that require more delivery resources to deliver. This is particularly relevant in the North Shore region.
We would like to apologise for the ongoing service delays being experienced in our Auckland region. Our teams have been working hard and long hours to get our services back into line and we continue to increase our delivery resources as fast as possible. We are doing everything we can with our team and customers across the country to get service back to normal.
The areas of One Tree Point & Ruakaka are currently experiencing delays of up to 7 working days.
The areas of Waipu, Mangawhai and Mangawhai Heads are currently experiencing delays of up to 10 working days.
Central South Island
Our Central South Island depot has seen a surge in volume over the past two weeks, due to this the team are experiencing delays of up to 10 working days in Arrowtown and Wanaka. Queenstown is experiencing delays of up to 5 working days and all other areas in the region are experiencing delays of up to 2 working days.
Rural Freight - Update
Waikato are experiencing up to 4 days delay for rural delivery, the Auckland region is experiencing up to 2 working days delay and the rest of New Zealand is experiencing up to 1 working days delay for deliveries.
If you have any parcel queries please use our track and trace function or submit an online enquiry if your parcel has been delayed for more than 5 days.
Please see our Covid-19 FAQ’s for further information.